Thursday, July 2, 2009

The reason why I make a return visit to Dell...

The reason that why I make a return visit to Dell's website is I want to get know about the latest Dell's product and offers because Dell's website always upgrade its website for the latest news and offers. This is because Dell always having deals that have limitation of date. Therefore, I will always return to the website to catch up what deals and promotions that offer by Dell.

Besides, Dell that provides online services such as shopping cart will make me interest to visit the website and see through what can I buy. Customer services also one of the reason that can make me return visit to the website because I would like to get more knowledge about Dell because of it is free of charge.

At last, I make a return to Dell's website because of the community. Community that can communicate with others and shares ideas and knowledge is a very interesting , meaningful lessons. Therefore, I appreciate the Dell's website because has created the community and not many website has the community. So,these all are the reason why I make a return visit to DELL.

0 comments: